Please see below for details.
All information is subject to change without notice.
Last Modified: Oct 22nd, 2018 @ 1:04AM
1. Bug - Stock (Early) Up to 1967
2. Bug - Stock (Late) 1968 and Up - Standard Only
3. Bug - Custom - Up to 1979
4. Bug - Convertible - All years
5. Camper All Years - Stock or Custom - Air or Water
6. Ghia - Stock
7. Ghia - Custom
8. Ghia - Convertible
9. Daily Driver - Stock - All Years - Air Cooled
10. Daily Driver - Custom - All Years - Air Cooled
11. Rat Rod - All Years - All Types
12. Type 2 - Stock (Early) Up to 1967
13. Type 2 - Stock (Late) 1968 and Up
14. Type 2 - Custom - All Years
15. Type 3 & 4
16. Type 181 (Thing)
17. Dune Buggy
18. Rail Buggy
19. New Beetle - Stock and Custom
20. Water-Cooled - Stock
21. Water-Cooled - Custom
22. Special Interest - Trikes/Kits VW Based
23. In Progress (Almost finished, 50 to 80% complete)
24. Air Cooled Other than VW (914, Corvairs, etc)
If you haven't seen the 10-20-2018 show results already, you may do so at the following link. CLICK HERE!
Come one, come all! Space is not an issue! Fees will be collected on day of show.
Swap Meet- $15
Cars For Sale- $10
We are having a food drive at the car show to donate to victims of the recent Hurricane Michael disaster. Please bring canned goods and other non-perishables only! We thank you for all of your help, our friends to the east need it!
Includes show registration, dash plaque and goody bags to the first 75 registrations!
***A $10 discount offered on a show t-shirt (1 per vehicle registration) but you must purchase show t-shirt at same time as pre-registration, discount cannot be applied later.
To get the dates for pre-registration, and the Day of Show registration times, please visit our SHOW RULES page.
The show goes on rain or shine!
All locations can be found on the maps on this page.
This page is updated frequently, please check back often.
Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Click map for full size
We want you to come down and have great time with other like-minded VW enthusiasts. This is a Family Safe event unlike any auto show ever held in this area. If you are a VW fan, it will be a major error to miss this. The entire VW crowd will be talking about this event, so if you're in town, don't miss it.