Last Modified: Jun 6th, 2018 @ 3:45PM
Usually scheduled for the 1st Saturday of each Month
Starts at 10:00 AM Over at ?
Ever wanted to learn how to work on your own VW???
Well Rare Air Tech Sessions are the best way to learn.
Just bring your tired VW and the parts you need and we will show you how to fix it.
The Primary purpose of a Tech Session is to receive Tech help for your project. The project is yours and should be funded and supported by you!
The Tech Session is not to replace or provide competition for the local VW Repair Shop but to teach how to maintain your VW.
If the repairs to your vehicle are beyond the scope of our clubs Tech session or you aren't able to preform the mechanical task of repairing your VW ..we can recommend a reputable local
VW Repair Shop.
For directions from your house to the Tech Session go to:
The correct address is:
2515 Longleaf Drive
Pensacola, Fl 32526.
For more info Call Don Dorough
1. Please NO CURSING. Profanity is ignorance made audible. This is encouraged to be a family-friendly educational event. Keep it clean or be gone.
2. No harassing or bad-mouthing others or their vehicles for any reason! We can all take a joke, but if its not meant to be constructive... KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!
3. If you borrow a tool...Use it properly, clean it,and when you are done, put it back where it belongs. Don't know where it belongs? Ask. If it breaks or is damaged let the owner know.
4. Got some parts left over? If you brought it with you then take it home! Oil, replaced brake parts , fenders, transmissions, AND YOUR TRASH!! NO CARS ARE TO BE LEFT AT TECH SESSION!
5. Make sure that borrowed tools or parts don't accidentally leave with you. Check your vehicle to make sure there is nothing in it that doesn't belong to you.
6. If you check out one of the club's tools or videos, please return it within two weeks. Other members might need to use that tool or video.
1,What Parts will you need?
2,What Tools will you need to install them?
3.Will you need lubricants, cleaning fluids, rags, oil, brake fluid, gaskets, glue, etc ????
4.If you are planning a major repair call or email and reserve a spot. Don't drive up with a Hot engine and expect an easy engine pull. Tune ups should be done on a cool engine, valve adjustments must never be done on a hot or even a warm engine.
The project is yours and should be funded and supported by you! The Tech Session is not to replace or provide competition for the local VW Repair Shop but to teach you how to maintain your VW. If the repairs to your vehicle are beyond the scope of our clubs Tech session or you aren't able to preform the mechanical task of repairing your VW ..we can recommend a reputable local VW Repair Shop.
Rare Air VW Club and the Members hosting and assisting Our Monthly Tech Sessions are not responsible for injuries, or death to personnel or damage to vehicles while Tech Sessions are in progress. All members will be required to read and sign a copy of these rules and regulations prior to participating in Tech Session activities.